Will the liberal media never cease to pervert the truth with lies?
We ask this question because of all the hate filled speech that some liberal networks and newspapers have engaged in over the last few days.
It is the most perverse thing I have ever seen, finger pointing, blame, in complete political nonsense, the sad thing is that there are some people who really believe it, only a very small number yes, but it only takes one as far as the liberal media is concerned.
Apparently people are no longer responsible for the things they do, Why is it that when liberals make excuses for criminals they are always on the left of the political divide?
The idea that everyone but the person that allegedly did this crime is responsible for his murderous rampage, if that is true then blame the parents, blame the school that allegedly banned him from the campus because they thought he was dangerous.
Why not blame, the sheriff, who had the opportunity to take action but did nothing.
One year after gun-owners were forced to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed, including semi-automatic .22 rifles and shotguns, a program costing the government over 500 million dollars, the results are in…
A dramatic increase in criminal activity has been experienced. Gun control advocates respond “Just wait… we’ll be safer… you’ll see…”.
OBSERVABLE FACT, AFTER 12 MONTHS OF DATA:
* Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2%
* Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6%
* Australia-wide, armed-robberies are up 44% (yes, FORTY-FOUR PERCENT)
* In the state of Victoria, homicides-with-firearms are up 300%
* Figures over the previous 25 years show a steady decrease in homicides-with-firearms (changed dramatically in the past 12 months)
* Figures over the previous 25 years show a steady decrease in armed-robbery-with-firearms (changed dramatically in the past 12 months)
* There has been a dramatic increase in breakins-and-assaults-of- the-elderly
* At the time of the ban, the Prime Minister said “self-defense is not a reason for owning a firearm”
* From 1910 to present, homicides in Australia had averaged about 1.8-per-100,000 or lower, a safe society by any standard.
* The ban has destroyed Australia’s standings in some international sport shooting competitions
* The membership of the Australian Sports Shooting Association has risen to 112,000, a 200% increase, in response to the ban and as an attempt to organize against further controls, which are expected.
* Australian politicians are on the spot and at a loss to explain how no improvement in “safety” has been observed after such monumental effort and expense was successfully expended in “ridding society of guns”. Their response has been to “wait longer”.
“…The best organization you’ve got there, the biggest organization you’ve got there is the NRA. We don’t have an organization that size. We didn’t have an organization that size, and as a consequence, we suffered. And we hope that you don’t suffer…”